Are you ready to break free from all that has been holding you back?
The AromaTouch Technique can help you find a release from the negativity that filters into our life from both internal and external factors. It is a clinical approach to applying essential oils along energy meridians and visceral contact points along the spine and feet to help balance sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems of the body. Developed by Dr. David Hill, a leading expert in integrative medicine and therapeutic applications of essential oils, the AromaTouch Technique improves wellbeing by reducing physical and emotional stressors and by supporting healthy autonomic functions. The technique is simple and intuitive and uses Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils for an unparalleled grounding experience for recipients.
The technique follows a four step process which helps to combat four systemic constants: stress, toxic insult, and autonomic imbalance in addition to supporting a healthy inflammatory response.
The essential oils applied include the following Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils:
- Balancing Blend (A blend of Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, and Blue Tansy)
- Melaleuca (A cleanser and detoxifier)
- Protective Blend (A blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary)
- Massage Blend Oil (A blend of Basil, Grapefruit, Cypress, Marjoram, Peppermint, and Lavender)
- Soothing Blend (Wintergreen, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, German Chamomile, Helichrysum, Osmanthus)
- Wild Orange
A session lasts approximately 45-minutes which also includes some energy work.